Leesville Recreation Complex
- ADA Accessible
- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Concession Stand
- Picnic Tables
- Soccer Field
The Leesville Recreation Complex provides baseball, softball and soccer fields, each with a centralized concession stand and restrooms. A large parking area is available that is accessible to all fields.
This facility is available for community use. There is no charge for local organizations to use the fields for practices, however, you must call 337-239-2444 to reserve the field prior to use. Fields may only be reserved up to one month in advance.
The entire facility, individual fields and/or concession stands are available for rental. Please see the Leesville Recreation Complex Operational Policies & Fees for more information on rentals.
Operational Policies & Fees
All facilities of the City of Leesville are open to all citizens regardless of race, sex, color, religion, national origin or handicap.
Fields are available for local team practices, but you must call the City of Leesville at 337-404-4078 prior to using any field. Practices may only be scheduled one month in advance. They will not be allowed during tournaments where an admission fee is being charged, even if your field is not being used.
All facilities are subject to closure during maintenance.
Parking is allowed in designated areas only. All vehicles improperly parked at the facility are subject to being towed at owner’s expense.
Absolutely no driving on any of the fields for any reason.
Any signage intended to be affixed to fencing, structures or staked in the ground must be pre-approved by the City of Leesville. Signs with inappropriate content are subject to removal at the discretion of the City. They also may not block the public’s view, cause a distraction or obscure any facility sponsor signage.
Tents, canopies and other temporary structures are permitted in designated areas only, which may vary based on the type of event or activity. You may be forced to move it, so it’s best to check with event officials first.
ITEMS / ACTIONS that are PROHIBITED on COMPLEX PREMISES:
The following items/actions are not allowed on City of Leesville premises at any time:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Illegal / Recreational Drugs
- Glass Containers
- Personal Coolers
- Unauthorized Vehicles inside the Complex
- Bicycles, Rollerblades, Skateboards, Scooters, etc.
- Fence Climbing or Jumping
- Hitting balls against the fences
- Throwing or hitting balls outside the field areas
- Using fields that aren’t included in your agreement
- Driving on the fields
- Overnight parking or camping
- Advertising, marketing, or soliciting without prior written approval by the City of Leesville.
Any person acting in a disorderly or unsafe manner will be immediately removed from the premises.
Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated and may result in disciplinary action or ejection from the facility. City of Leesville representatives have the right to ask anyone to leave the park if behavior, language or clothing is deemed unacceptable. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Physically or verbally threatening the well-being of an umpire, competitor, spectator or City employee
- Addressing an umpire, competitor, spectator or City employee in a disrespectful manner
- Fighting and/or aggressive behavior
- Use of vulgar language, inappropriate gestures
- Endangering actions (e.g., throwing equipment, etc.)
DIRECTIONS to the COMPLEX:
Take LA 8 (Texas Hwy) west from U.S. Hwy 171 for approximately 1.2 miles. Turn right onto H.M. Stevens Boulevard. At the gate, turn left into the fairgrounds parking lot, and follow the road to the entrance of the Leesville Recreation Complex.