To begin new service, the responsible party must bring the following documents to the City Municipal building:
- Completed New Customer Application (PDF)
- Deposit/Service Fee of $85 for residential customers inside the city limits, and $110 for residential customers outside the city limits
- Legal form of identification (i.e. driver's license or military ID)
- Signed lease agreement with dates of residency (if renting) OR proof of purchase i.e. bill of sale, cash deed warranty, or property tax notice, etc. if owning.
- 911 Permit Number - you can get this by calling the 911 Office at 337-238-9911.
If you have questions about new utility services, please contact our utility billing cashiers at 337-238-2257 or 337-238-2258.